Home » » Beautiful Blogs

Beautiful Blogs

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, July 4, 2012 | 12:00 AM

I'm so excited!, my blog was chosen as one of the featured blogs in this months Papercrafting Inspirations magazine, which goes on sale today. A big hello to anyone who has dropped by after seeing the article,(if you are looking for the card featured, you will find it here)

Here is the page from the magazine, with my card over there on the left, the polka dotty one.

I also thought I would take this opportunity to show you a wedding card I made recently and which I haven't had the chance to blog until now.


Digi image - Here Comes the Bride - Karen's Doodles - Coloured in Photoshop
Digi Papers - Sugar Pie (retired) - K. Cronin-Barrow
Martha Stewart Punch
Sentiment - computer generated
Butterfly - Magnolia Doohickey - Swirly Butterfly
small butterflies - X cut punch
Ribbon, Pearl heart buckle and gems - Meiflower.

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger