Home » » Let's Celebrate - Mid Challenge Reminder

Let's Celebrate - Mid Challenge Reminder

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, July 3, 2012 | 1:00 AM

Another Tuesday, another Teddy Bo Card, we are half way through our Let's Celebrate challenge, so there are still a few days left to get your celebratory entries in and be in with the chance of winning your Fantastic Five Furry Favourites!

For my card this week I have used American Bo, (brilliant for all those 4th July cards), but I've de-America'ed!?!?!?!? him, I love the image but don't have anybody American to send him to, but he just looks so jolly, I thought he would make a brilliant birthday card.
I paper pieced the flag, digitally, adding some birthday text.



Image - TB_204 - altered
Papers and Birthday Subway Art - 12 Months Birthday - Penny Springmann
Eyelets - stash
Cord and Pearls - Meiflower


Make sure to pop over to the Teddy Bo Challenge blog and check out the rest of my fabulous teamies wonderful creations.

Thanks for dropping in,
Colette xx
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger