Home » » Creative Stamping magazine - Issue 5

Creative Stamping magazine - Issue 5

Written By Unknown on Thursday, July 19, 2012 | 12:00 AM

I haven't been too well this week, I'm suffering with quite a bad chest infection, which is why my poor blog has been a bit neglected. Although I am still feeling rough, I thought I would show you some D'Arcy's Diaries cards that I have just had published in Creative Stamping Magazine - Issue 5.

Papers - Echo Park - Splash
Martha Stewart half daisy border Punch
Spellbinders grand nesties - Scalloped Oval
Marianne designs - Rose and Foliage dies
Gems, Pearls Ribbon and Anchor charm - Meiflower


Playdate papers - Dani Mogstad
Buttons - Stash
Cord and charm - Meiflower



Papers - Echo Park Springtime
Magnolia Doohickey - Swirly butterfly
X-cut butterfly punch
ribbon and Pearls - Meiflower


If you haven't seen the magazine yet, there are some gorgeous Art Deco stamps that come free with it.

hugs,
Colette xx


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger