Home » » Teddy Bo Masculine Challenge

Teddy Bo Masculine Challenge

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 | 1:00 AM

This is just a quick post as I am still under the weather, just can't seem to get my chest clear, sound like I smoke about 50 a day and I've never smoked.

We have no new releases today as Gayle has just returned from her holidays with a Kidney infection and isn't very well.

Our latest challenge over at Teddy Bo is
Masculine - use buttons and string
which has worked out perfectly for me, as it is my other half's birthday today (Happy Birthday Eric) and I have used an old Teddy Bo image to make him a card. He is currently having guitar lessons, so I thought this image was perfect. 

Image TB_042 
Papers - Musical - Sassy Designs
Sizzix circle die
String, Buttons and guitar charm - Meiflower

If you love digital papers, then check out the Christmas in July sale at Sassy Designs,
which runs until 31st July.
Everything in store is priced at $0.25,which means that you can get, for example, 12 packs of paper, for only $3 which is roughly £2, each paper pack has at least nine papers, often more, so that's a lot of designs for a little money, bargain or what?!

Thanks for stopping by,
Colette xx






Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger