Hangin' Around

Written By Unknown on Friday, July 26, 2013 | 11:00 PM

Have you ever had one of those days were you wish you had never gotten out of bed, well I've had one of those weeks, which started Monday when my computer decided to go doo-lally and I lost 8 hours worth of work!!! It was all downhill from there, although some of the distractions were quite enjoyable, family visiting for hubbies birthday, meal out for hubbies birthday (see not all bad LOL!) but I have been chasing my tail all week, which is why my poor blog has been sadly neglected. I couldn't even find a bit of spare time to do a post.
I've made 16 wedding invitation samples recently, as well as a wedding card and a couple of Christmas cards, and they are all in the queue waiting for their moment to shine - haha! Hopefully I can get some of them posted during this next week.

Today is the start of the next challenge over at Paper Creator and this time around the theme is -
Just Bears
To be in with the chance of winning £10 to spend in store then just show us your bear cards, you don't have to use Paper Creator products, but if you do you get a second entry into the draw.

I used a gorgeous Sassy Cheryl image called Hanging Out to Dry, and even though I didn't have much time, - me being me - decided to try something a little different with my card and so spent more time than I really had, trying to make an idea come together. 

Hanging Out to Dry - Sassy Cheryl illustration at Paper Creator
Papers - Nitwits At the Park collection
Lifestyle nesting doily circle die
Spellbinders circle die
Ribbon and waxed cord - Meiflower

Don't forget to pop over to the Paper Creator Challenge blog and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of my teamies.

There is also free shipping for all orders over £5 at Meiflower this weekend.

I am entering my card into the following challenges

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards  - Animals
Digi Haven –  must use a digi - Any Animal
Sister Act Card Challenge  - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons - #54 Anything with a ribbon
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine Challenges  - #96 Anything Goes


Thanks for dropping in,
enjoy your weekend,
hugs,
Colette xx

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger