Home » » Where do you keep yours!

Where do you keep yours!

Written By Unknown on Thursday, July 11, 2013 | 3:51 AM

I made this card last year, but kept forgetting to blog it, so today I thought it was time to get it posted, unfortunately, as I have been so long getting around to it I have forgotten which papers I had used, and in trying to link the sentiment, have found out that the Graphicat stamps store is closed due to the owners ill health. I have linked what products I could and if you recognise the papers let me know where they are from and I will add a link.

Image - Stella Tidbits - Braless - Bugaboo Stamps Coloured in Photoshop, dress, paper pieced
Ribbon and gems - Meiflower

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Digi Darla Challenge - Easel card
Digi Makeover Challenge -  must use digi - Anything Goes
Make it Monday  - always Anything Goes
Bugaboo Challenge Blog - July Anything Goes


Thanks for dropping in,
hugs,
Colette xx
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger