Heart Balloon

Written By Unknown on Friday, July 12, 2013 | 11:00 PM

Phew! is it hot enough for you? being fair skinned and fair haired I must admit I'm not a great lover of the sun, and tend to keep out of it. I usually cover myself in factor 50 sun lotion before I'll even venture out the door as I burn easily, and I have lots of photo's hidden away where my face looks like a tomato. Meg is exactly the same as me, but my hubby, other daughter and grandchildren all tan easily and go a lovely colour, especially Will my oldest grandson, who only has to look at the sun to go brown. Luckily, last year my hubby built a small covered area over part of the patio, so Meg and I can sit in the shade and enjoy the warmth without getting burned.

Just a quick reminder that we are halfway through our Think Pink challenge over at Paper Creator and last week you may remember, that after using a Front Stand card kit but turning it on it's side, I said I would show you one made the right way up this week, so here it is.

Heart Balloon Front Stand kit - Paper Creator
Couture Creations dies - Ivy Set
Ribbons, gems and heart charm - Meiflower

Hope you have a lovely weekend, and that 
it is as glorious were you are as it is here.
Hugs,
Colette xx
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger