Shabby Chic?

Written By Unknown on Monday, July 1, 2013 | 1:00 AM

Welcome to another My Besties Challenge, this time around the theme is
to be honest I never quite know how to do shabby, and usually end up just rubbing the edges of the papers with a brown ink pad, which is exactly what I've done this time LOL! although I've also used a creamy ink pad this time too and crumpled up the paper I used to make the rolled roses before die cutting them, I rubbed a white metallic paint over the corners to give them a slightly metallic look, which unfortunately doesn't show up so well in the photo.  Hopefully that will be shabby enough, as for the chic part - I don't have a chic bone in my body hehe!

Image - My Besties - img765 Milly Mae (coloured in Photoshop)
All digital papers - Glorious Day - Just So Scrappy
Corners - Lea'bilities Leane 006 Border/corner curve
Roses - Marianne Creatabilities LR016
Bunting - Nellie Snellen MFD011 and spellbinders circles
Stick on Gems, satin ribbon and teeny diamante circle ribbon slider - Meiflower

Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from the rest of my teamies.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look,
hugs,
Colette xx

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger