Home » » Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday

Happy Teddy Bo Tuesday

Written By Unknown on Monday, April 25, 2011 | 4:01 PM

Hope you all had a lovely Easter, we were lucky enough to have gorgeous hot, sunny weather, which is very unusual for a Bank Holiday LOL!

I have used one of the new Teddy Bo images and made two stepper cards, exactly the same except one is for a Liverpool supporter and the other for an Everton supporter. I used the Teddy Bo footballer digi, coloured in Photoshop, the team badge backing papers I made myself a couple of years ago, and I'm not sure where the large football image came from. I love steppers, but I'm not too keen on tent type cards as they tend to splay open instead of staying upright so if I make one I always add a concertina gusset to the inside to stop the card from opening too far, and add the message panel onto the back.








The Teddy Bo and Co store has been closed for a few days over the Easter Holiday, but is now open again with  a two day sale. If you purchase three full price items you get one free, this also includes all the new graphics being released today.








You still have until midnight Sunday 1st May to enter our Tag It challenge, so head over to the store, grab yourself a bargain and show us what you've got.

I am going to enter my cards into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts - One for the Boys
Cards for Men - must be masculine - Circles
Stamp-n-doodle - Masculine
The Cheerful Stamp pad - there is a man in my life
Creative Inspirations - use a digi
Stampin with the dragon - sports, sports and more sports
Meljens Designs - masculine
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger