Home » » Please Bear with me!

Please Bear with me!

Written By Unknown on Thursday, April 28, 2011 | 6:27 AM

Excuse the bad pun, but this is going to be the first of three posts today using a gorgeous little digi stamp set from the Clipart Fairy. The set comes with the little bear digi stamp and three hats, a baby hat, a birthday hat and a Christmas hat all ready for you to colour to match your card.

My first card today will be using the Birthday hat and the Interactive Circle Girl Kit.


I coloured the bear digitally in photoshop, and used one of the papers from the set to paper piece her hat. Again in photoshop I changed the circle frame to an oval and printed it out several times. I cut the centre section from two of the ovals and added the bear to one of them. I then made them up into an easel card. The bear was printed a couple of times and I layered up her legs and hat. The large flower is part of the design on one of the backing papers in the set, I cut out three different sizes then shaped and layered it up, and although it doesn't show very well in the photos, there is lots of glamour dust on this card, a single flatback pearl in the centre of the flower is the only embellishment I have added.




Birthday hat. 

Next time I will be using the baby hat.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges;

Simon says stamps - anything goes
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Ellephantastic - Anything but square or rectangle
Our Creative corner - easel cards
Crafty Catz - childrens card
Do it with digis - I can see clearly - Bear is sitting in an aperture
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger