Home » » Paper Weaving

Paper Weaving

Written By Unknown on Friday, April 22, 2011 | 1:00 AM

This week the Polkadoodles challenge has been sent my Tracie, and she wants us to use

three different patterned papers

I used a strip of each of three patterned papers from the Wonderland CD and also a strip of plain paper and then did something I haven't done for quite a long time - paper weaving. I was really pleased with the way it turned out. I thought it looked like a little patchwork blanket. I printed the baby boy stampie from the Sundae of Seasons CD matted him up using a Go Kreate die, and also used a Marianne Creatables die for the corners. I added a few flatback pearls from stash to finish it off.



I used one of the papers and the same stampie for the inside of the card.

I have entered this card in the following challenges:

Shelleys Images - Show us what you've got
A Spoonfull of Sugar - Let's celebrate
Ladybug Craft Ink TLT - Anything goes
Sweet Stamps - Some sort of frame on your card


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger