Home » » Here comes the bride!

Here comes the bride!

Written By Unknown on Saturday, April 9, 2011 | 12:00 AM

First lot of wedding invitations finally finished woohoo! so I can finally settle down to some sort of normality for a couple of weeks before I start the next lot. Anyway, today I thought I would show you what will be the first of three wedding projects that I will be sharing with you throughout the following week. I have had this card made for some time now, but had forgotten to post it.

The Here Comes the Bride image is a digi stamp from Karen's Doodles, coloured in Photoshop, the pink paper is from the pink silk ribbons set from The Clipart Fairy, I made the heart and rectangle frame from the same paper. I inked around the edges of the card, papers and flower with a pink fluid chalk ink pad. The flower was made using circles of crepe paper, scrunched up around a brad through the centre. The fern was made using a punch given to me by my friend Karen a long time ago. Pearl hearts, flat backed pearls and white ribbon are from stash, and as usual a very liberal sprinkling of glamour dust finishes it off.





I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Karens Doodles - fancy and feminine
Card Makin' Mamas - embellish it!
Charisma Cardz - Wedding/anniversary
Crafts and Me - Glitter
Going Grey with Scrap Creations - pick 3 - ribbon, flowers, pearls
The Stamping Boutique - Handmade flowers


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger