Home » » Wedding table centrepiece.

Wedding table centrepiece.

Written By Unknown on Friday, April 22, 2011 | 10:22 AM

Unusual for me, but my second post of the day. As any of you who regularly visit my blog know I am doing the stationery for two of my daughters friends weddings, and one of them recently asked if I could think of something for the centre of the tables that would take a battery operated tealight and this is what I came up with.

The square tubes are made from a sheet of acetate, I then printed a couple of different shades of lilac onto a sheet of Safmat ( a printable, clear, self adhesive film). I used a Martha stewart punch to make a border for around the bottom and punched out some flowers with X-cut punches which I dotted randomly around the tube. A narrow border of the darkest colour finished the top edge.  White ribbon from stash and lilac vintage seam binding from the Ribbon Girl were added to the bottom to hide the tea light. The battery operated tealights came four in a pack for a pound from my local Poundworld.

It was very difficult to get a decent photo, but hopefully you get the idea.

Unlit



Anyway suffice to say her friend loved them and I now have to make twenty for the big day.

I have been out this afternoon to one of those places where you put your feet into a fish tank and the fish suck away at your feet. It was my Mothers day present from my eldest daughter. I was a bit wary but it was thoroughly enjoyable, a bit tickly at first, but quite relaxing and my feet felt fabulously clean and soft afterwards, would definitely recommend it if you are thinking about it but not quite sure.

I am going to enter my centrepiece into the following challenges:

Less-is-More - Acetate
Lexi's Creations - Anything but a card.
Top Tip Tuesday - Open Challenge.
Critter Challenge Blog - 2 different punches or dies
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger