Home » » A Christmas Chuckle

A Christmas Chuckle

Written By Unknown on Saturday, June 8, 2013 | 6:40 PM

My first Christmas card of 2013, made on a beautiful warm sunny day, something not quite right there LOL!

In October 2010 I bought a decoupage download from Craftusprint because as soon as I saw it the idea for a card popped into my head, with DT work and other commitments I never got the time to make up the card but the download was never forgotten, every now and then it would pop into my mind, I knew it was in a safe place until I found the time to make the card.  Well guess what? that day finally arrived yesterday, I printed out my decoupage sheet, some papers and wording and set about making the card I had planned all those years earlier.



and what exactly does Mrs Claus find when she opens up her present.........


Cheeky Santa Doodles Decoupage - Lee Jacobs at Craftusprint
Digital Papers and frames - Holiday Hoopla and Santa Baby - Just So Scrappy and Crazy 4 Monograms Dotty Border - Tonic Geared border punch
Polar White flower soft
All wording computer generated
Ribbon and red gems - Meiflower 

Well there you have it, might have taken a while but I got there in the end!

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges

Crimbo Crackers  - #43 Make me laugh
ABC Christmas Challenge - K is for Kept safe (my kept safe item is my decoupage download)
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Must be Christmas - Use 6 or more layers (santa contains 6 layers of decoupage)


Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger