Home » » Shaker card from Foam pad package

Shaker card from Foam pad package

Written By Unknown on Thursday, June 6, 2013 | 11:00 PM

Every time I open a new package of foam pads I look at the acetate packaging and think to myself, that would be perfect for a shaker card. I have been collecting the packaging for quite a while now and when I opened a cupboard a week or two ago and they all came tumbling out, I thought it was about time I actually used one of them instead of them just taking up space (although I have only used one, there is still about 30 in the cupboard LOL!)

Here is my card showing how the packaging from this


became this
 
Golfing mini Kit - KaeLynn Winn at DAISIE Co.
Ribbon - Meiflower
Beads -stash,
Golf confetti - after much searching found on ebay

I tried to get a shot of the 'shaker window' from the side, as there is quite a bit of depth to it.

I was really pleased with the way it turned out and am definitely going to do some more, as the window is quite deep I am thinking of adding Smarties or Skittles next time, just need to think of a way for little fingers to get to the sweeties without tearing the card apart!


I am going to enter this card into the following challenges

MilkCoffee Challenge - Father's day or male inspired
Paper Crafting Journey - Masculine cards
Crafty Creations -  One for the boys
The Perfect Sentiment - #82 Father's Day/For a man
Try It On Tuesday  One For The Men


Thanks for popping in,
enjoy your day,
hugs,
Colette xx


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger