One layout, two cards

Written By Unknown on Thursday, June 20, 2013 | 1:00 AM

It won't be long now before the children break up from school for their summer holidays, so with that in mind  I thought it was time to make a card for my grandson to give to his teacher, I used a cute Digistamp Boutique image called Thank You Dan which is part of the Thank you Teacher pack and also contains a girl version of the image and some word art. I coloured him up using my grandsons school uniform colours.

Image - Thank you Dan - Digistamp Boutique - coloured in Photoshop
Papers - abcdefun - LLiella at Sweet Shoppe Designs
Flowers - X-cut Daisy punch
ribbon and gems - Meiflower

By changing one of the papers and using a pre-coloured Sassy Cheryl image I used the same layout to make a birthday card for a young lady
Details as above except for Sassy Cheryl image Lucy and her bear Paddy, which doesn't seem to be available any longer (I bought it quite a while ago).


Meiflower are currently having a Summer Sale with 10% off everything until midnight Friday 21st June, so it's the perfect time to stock up on all your ribbons, gems and diamante embellishments.

Thanks for dropping by,
hugs,
Colette xx

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger