Home » » My Besties Challenge and freebie wordart

My Besties Challenge and freebie wordart

Written By Unknown on Sunday, June 2, 2013 | 11:00 PM

It's team A's turn to host the My Besties challenge this week and our theme is 
You must use a My Besties image and follow the theme.
Top Prize $30 Besties digis
5 runners up each receive 5 digis

I thought it might be a good idea to sew all the papers onto the mats, even though it is 25 years since I last used a sewing machine. I started with the circle, but it was a bit of a disaster, some of it wasn't too bad, but some of it was so higgledy piggledy that it looked like my 18 month old grandson had done it! (I've hidden the higgledy piggledy part behind the image hehe!)

At that point I decided to just add buttons LOL!!!

Image - My Besties Slick Ozzie - Coloured in Photoshop
Papers - My Birthday Boy - Just So Scrappy
Wordart - made by me - scroll down and snag it
Spellbinders - Grand Circles
RicRac - Sizzix - Hydrangeas and Borders.
All Boy button - found in stash
Polka dot buttons - Meiflower

I am entering my card into these challenges

A & T Emerald Faeries - Dies/Punches
Digi Galore - use digi - anything but square
Ladybug Crafts - For the men in your life
Scrap It Girl  - Use your dies
That Craft Place - Dies and Punches (ends 8th June)
Make it Monday - always anything goes
Digi Darla Challenge - Masculine
Kaboodle Doodles - For the Kids
ABC Challenges - W, cards only, E3, C10 - Masculine


don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fabulous inspiration from my teamies.

Freebie Wordart

Left click each one, to make larger, then right click and save as.

Thanks for stopping by,
Enjoy your day,
hugs,
Colette xx



Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger