Home » , » Make a Splash!

Make a Splash!

Written By Unknown on Thursday, June 27, 2013 | 4:02 AM

Here's a card I made for the recent My Besties Newsletter. I made a side stepper card, with an extra "step" at the front, as I wanted my Bestie to look like she was floating along on her inflatable tyre ring (something I wouldn't need if I wanted to float, as I have my own built in spare tyre! Hehe!)

Image - img830 - My Besties (coloured in Photoshop)
Papers and splash - Pool Party - Just so Scrappy
Fish - Nitwits Collections - From the Sea
Wording - computer Generated
Mother of pearl card and jute - from stash

I printed out the wave paper and cut along the wave design, then added a bit of glamour dust to the edge of the top wave on each section. The back section containing the image is made up of three layers of  'waves' added with foam pads to give dimension, the image, fish and splash sentiment have also been fixed into place using foam pads.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Summer
Charisma Cardz -  #25 Recipe card 1, 2, 3 Recipe ( 3 shells, 2 fish, 1 image)
MilkCoffee Challenge - Summer fun
Paper Crafting Journey -  Anything but a Square
LEJ Designs  - #59 The Sun Has Got His Hat On

Thanks for stopping by,
hugs,
Colette xx
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
 
Copyright © 2013. loveyouwithcookies - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger